Trail : home / Information for Parents
Information for Parents
Would you like to visit our school?|
Please contact the school and an appointment will be made with the Headteacher. A tour of school can be arranged at a convenient time.
Our Open Day each October is an excellent way to see the school and how the children are taught. There are also opportunities to speak to staff, Governors and the children.
Free School Meals and Pupil Premium funding
All pupils in reception, year one or year two in primary schools are entitled to free school meals.
Children in other years could get free school meals if you receive:
- Income Support (IS)
- Income Related Employment and Support Allowance (ESA-IR)
- Income Based Jobseeker's Allowance (IB-JSA)
- Support under part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- Guarantee element of State Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit but are not entitled to Working Tax Credit and your annual income, as assessed by the Inland Revenue, does not exceed £16,190
- Working Tax Credit 'run on'- the payment you receive for a further four weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
- Universal Credit
Pupil Premium funding
If you are in receipt of any of the above benefits and your child is eligible to apply for free school meals, the school will also be eligible to claim Pupil Premium funding for your child.
Pupil premium creates many other benefits in school for your child which include free trips and visits and free music lessons. It is also used to provide specific classroom support to help raise your child’s achievement.
If you think you may be eligible to claim please follow the link to the application form above or ask for further information at the school office.
Alternatively, please ring the local authority Pupil Access Team on 01772 531809.
Open in a PDF viewer
Written by young people, this leaflet contains information and advice for parents and carers.
Anti-Bullying is taken very seriously by the school and I am always available to speak to you about your concerns.
Please find attached the school's Privacy Notice for Pupils
Dates for the Diary|
Please see our Newsletter page for the most recent updates for your diary.